Create an impressive photo slideshow for CD ROM, DVD ROM, USB Stick
The software contained in the PicturePlayer package has been designed to let you manage your digital pictures and create sound-supported slideshows and picture presentations quickly with only a few clicks of your mouse.
You can use PicturePlayer to create:
- A photo slideshow
- A picture presentation
- An electronic catalog
- A product presentation
- An electronic magazine
- An electronic picture book
- An ebook
- A web slideshow in html
- A CD slideshow
The software package comes with:
- Digital picture viewer
- Picture browser
- Digital picture manager
- Slideshow creator
- It supports all common graphic formats (s. Features)
- Each image can be linked to a sound file as an option
- Each image can be linked to a text passage as an option
- Images can be advanced automatically or manually
- Selection of fade-in effects
- Optimized for use on CD / DVDs
- The Player can be used royalty-free on CD / DVDs
- Supports the printing of individual pictures or entire presentations.
- 8 Player designs for you to choose from; each design comes with 3 different layouts.
- Corporate identity: You can create and use your own Player design
- Runs on all Windows operating systems
Create a product presentation using PicturePlayer
Create slideshows and manage digital pictures with the ShowCreator
The ShowCreator included in the software package is not just for creating and configuring picture presentations. Indeed, its integrated image browser and "light-box function" have been specially designed for managing images.
- View images
- Rename and delete images
- Copy images:
- Compare images.
- Sort images
- Distribute images into different folders & sub-folders
- Allocate a name prefix to image files
- Digitally scramble image files
- Create picture shows
- Create a web slideshow in html
Tidy up your picture files. Its integrated picture browser has been designed to make managing your pictures child's play. Using its drag & drop feature, you can move or copy files into any folder or allocate a name prefix to all highlighted files in order to create file names that actually mean something with a minimum of effort.
All player designs and player layouts are displayed in the Screensot Gallery.
Win 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Windows7
PicturePlayer received the "Windows 7 Compatible" award from Forte Downloads.
New features in Version 3
New graphic formats added
New: .PSD .PCX .PCD .PNG .TGA .TIF
This means that PicturePlayer can use the following file formats:
.BMP .DIB .EMF .GIF .ICO .JPG .WMF .PSD .PCX .PCD .PNG .TGA .TIF .XGS .XGP
Using PicturePlayer's pop-up menu it is possible to print out individual pictures or the entire show - with text as an option.
New Player interfaces
You can now choose from another three new modern Player designs. For each design you can also choose from 3 layouts for displaying the image texts.
You are free to choose your own background colour for the canvas.
In response to user requests, we have now made it possible to pre-sort images according to file name or date of creation.
The Skin Complier has been designed to let you create your own Player layouts featuring your own corporate identity
Given that slideshow programs are a dime a dozen, what makes PicturePlayer a good choice?
PicturePlayer is an excellent choice when:
- You want to create a picture presentation on CD / DVD
- You want to set your image to music
- You want to allocate a sound file to every image
- You want to allocate a text passage to every image
- You want to protect your images with scrambling technology
- You want to print out individual images or the entire show
- You need your own Player design with corporate identity
- You want to create a Web Show in html from your presentation
- You're looking for a program that's easy to use
Creating an autoplay CD
PicturePlayer is ideally suited for use with autoplay CDs and for use in combination with CD autoplay menus such as CDMenuPro.
Using PicturePlayer and CDMenuPro (autoplay menu creation software) together, it's possible to create a professional self-starting presentation CD in no time at all.
More information is available at the CDMenuPro homepage.